Do you want to install and setup Wordfence security plugin on your website? Wordfence is a popular WordPress plugin that helps you tighten the security of your WordPress site and protects it from hacking attempts. In this article, we will show you how to easily install and setup Wordfence security plugin in WordPress.
Wordfence is a WordPress security plugin that helps you protect your website against security threats like hacking, malware, DDOS and brute force attacks. It comes with a website application firewall, which filters all traffic to your website and blocks suspicious requests.
As with most WordPress plugins, installing Wordfence is super-easy. Just follow these steps:
- Log into your WordPress admin.
- In the left-hand menu, choose Plugins > Add New.
- Type wordfence into the top-right Search Plugins box and press Return.
- Wait for a few seconds while WordPress installs the plugin. When it’s done, the Install Now button changes to an Activate button. Click the button to activate the plugin.
- You’ll see a popup appear asking for your email address. This is the email address that Wordfence will send warnings and status updates to. Enter your email address, decide if you want to join the mailing list, then click the CONTINUE button:
- Finally, you’ll see another popup asking for your premium licence key. If you’ve purchased a premium licence, you can enter the key here, or click UPGRADE TO PREMIUM to purchase a licence. Or, assuming you’re happy to use the free version for now, click the No Thanks link:
That’s it! Wordfence is now installed and protecting your site.
Also could be very important for you to check : How To Install A WordPress Theme?
As always, we’re here to answer any questions you may have. It’s important to know that sometimes this process doesn’t go smoothly, even for the professionals! So, don’t get discouraged. Just let us know in the comments anything that you need. Remember that we have support 24/7 for you on our Website. Also you can check more information on our Youtube channel.
Video of the week: HOW TO USE THE IMAGE EDITOR IN WORDPRESS?
If You Like This Article About: How to install WordPress themes using FTP? Please Follow Us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Remember to subscribe on our Youtube Channel. Also Check Our Website For More Information.
Leave A Comment