As you are aware, there exists a high number of reputable hosting providers these days. These include automated tools such as Mojo, Softaculous, etc. They might work great, but they have their limitations. The most convenient alternative to this is to install WordPress on Cpanel. Well, let’s have a look at how to install WordPress on Cpanel;
- Using root login credentials, you will log into WHM
- Using a responsive search tool, at the upper left of the panel, search for cPAddons.
- From the list, select WordPress and Update cPAddon Config.
- Once the cPAddon is updated, go to the Manage cPAddon Site Software menu. Ensure that the box next to WordPress is checked. After that, click Update Moderation.
- Now install WordPress on your site using cPanel.
- From the Site Software menu, select WordPress. Using this, you can receive notifications with automatic updates.
- To set up your WordPress install, click the submit Moderation Request.
- Now you can approve the request you submitted by logging back to WHM