Before Getting Started on how to uninstall a plugin in WordPress, it’s important to note that once it’s removed, it cannot be undone. You have to be cautious not to remove active plugins. Well, let’s learn how to uninstall a Plugin in WordPress by yourself.
- Log in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click the Plugins section in WordPress.
- Head to the Installed Plugins section.
- Identify the plugin to be uninstall, and click deactivate. If it was deactivated, head to the next step.
- Still, in the Plugin section, click delete, it’s located just below the plugin to be unistalled.
- Pop up box will show up confirming the deletion of the files, click Yes Delete these files.
Leave A Comment