How do I manage my wordpress website task?
You can request any task with DoThatTask plugin and you can ask for an estimation of the fee for this task to be done, It won’t take more than 1 day to get an estimation for the task you want to be done in your WordPress website.
- Clicking “add task” button from anywhere on your site will collect the task to your task central page
- You can fill in the title, description, take a screenshot, or upload an image, and draw on it
On the task central you can see all your tasks, you can chat with the expert on each task in a chat like interface.
- Draft – a task only visible to you
- Estimation – a task sent to Expert for estimation
- Ready – a task estimated by the expert and waiting for you to approve (pay the requested amount)
- In-progress – when you approve the task – pending expert to deliver
- Review – expert done with task – and it is pending your review
- Done – you reviewed and approve task completed
- Reopen – noticed some things not done – and reopened the task – make sure to clarify your requirements
- With this simple task flow – you always stay in control, without ever leaving your site wp-admin